Advertising – The Interesting Truth
Sponsored by DDB Remedy
Date: Thursday 20th September 2018, 10am to 4pm
Venue: DDB Remedy, 12 Bishop’s Bridge Rd, London, W2 6AA – Home of the recent John Lewis advertisements!
What makes great advertising?
This exclusive, one-day, interactive workshop is ideal for anyone in animal health, veterinary or practice marketing, who wants to develop their understanding of how to create great advertising and practice this first hand with the benefit of expert guidance.
Hosted and led by Richard Rayment and Frances Griffin from leading London creative agency DDB Remedy, with a strong heritage and a focus on health communications. The workshop will be structured as follows:
- Background to advertising, its birth and development
- Discuss and debate what makes great advertising
- Introduce a fictitious brand and working as a group learn how to develop a single minded proposition for this
- Working in small groups of 3 – 4 people work to create advertising to communicate this single minded proposition.
- Discussion and summary
Generously hosted at the DDB Remedy London offices where the recent John Lewis advertisements were created.*
Lunch is included and will provide further networking opportunities.
This is a truly unique opportunity to develop your marketing skills. Places are strictly limited to 12 delegates so don’t delay – secure your place today.
*In return for DDB Remedy generously sponsoring this event, the VMA will donate at least 50% of the proceeds to the Animal Welfare Foundation (AWF) charity.
- VMA Advertising: the interesting truth
September 20, 2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Venue: DDB Remedy