The VMA: be part of IT!
The Veterinary Marketing Association is the representative body for UK professionals working in all areas of the animal health industry and veterinary practice who have an interest in the promotion of products, services or health and welfare information.
The VMA is a non-profit membership organisation dedicated to enabling its members to achieve marketing excellence within animal health by:
- Training & CPD: Improving the standard of marketing through the provision of bespoke animal health marketing training and CPD
- Best Practice: Connecting professionals across all aspects of this diverse and dynamic industry to enhance their knowledge, expertise, representation and career aspirations
- Networking: Bringing veterinary marketers together, providing networking opportunities both online and face-to-face with other members
- Awards: Recognition and celebration of marketing excellence
- Discounts: ‘Member only’ discounted fees for events and CPD
- Dedicated Member’s Area: Password protected ‘member only’ access to a variety of online resources such as:
Reports and presentations from past CPD meetings and VMA events
VMA webinars – bite sized education from marketing experts coming soon!
Templates for commonly-used marketing and training documents
Past issues of the VMA newsletter and other mailings
- Marketing Insights: Educational blogs from experts in their field
- Join In: Contribute to the organisation through engagement with the committee, submission of blog and newsletter articles, and participation in consultative subgroups
- Connecting You: Corporate membership acknowledgement via logo and weblink on the VMA website and during the awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Get your brand in-front of key audiences through sponsorship of events, bespoke content or the awards
- And finally, coming soon:
Access to the full, unique VMA State of the Nation report!
Taking the pulse of veterinary marketers
241 marketers from the veterinary, pharma and animal health arena took part in our State of the Nation survey earlier this year.
The survey formed part of our new initiative to develop an annual State of the Nation report on marketing within the animal health industry. We are currently analysing the data and will be launching the full report soon – watch this space!
Details of membership categories and an online joining form